Thursday, November 12, 2009

Meet Your Maker: Beth Pohlman

I must admit, I am so fond of silver. I'd be lying if I said that the Mafia doesn't covet every piece of jewelry that Beth Pohlman creates; her designs are the perfect balance between nature and design and stands out in all the right ways.


About her jewelry
"All of my work is designed and handmade out of sterling silver, making every piece unique and slightly one-of-a-kind. My designs are influenced by modern, minimal design and lush organics; I like to think of my work as organic geometry."

So just to be clear, for anyone who wants to know, these earrings are on my holiday wishlist:


And this necklace:


And these:


And that:


And that's it. I swear. For now.

Shop for me- I mean, for yourselves and your loved ones- at Beth Pohlman's booth at the Holiday Heist Craft Show!

Besitos,
Vanessa

No comments:

ShareThis