Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meet Your Maker: Jill Popowich Designs

Things that make me weak: dainty, feminine little things that make the perfect finishing touch to my look. Jill Popowich Designs does it for me.


About Jill
"Since I was a little girl, I’ve always loved jewelry and was intrigued with designing and making it. I attended the Maryland Institute College of Art where I received a degree in Graphic Design and Illustration. Since 1994 I’ve been working as an Environmental Graphic Designer, having the opportunity to travel the world working on large scale retail environments designing signage, sculptures and architectural details. It is this large scale 3-D work that re-sparked my interest in jewelry design and the opportunity to build something that can be interacted with on a personal scale."


"All of the jewelry in my shop is handcrafted by me. Since each piece is hand made they will all vary taking on a personality of their own making each one unique and special."


What inspires you?
I get inspired by everything I see and experience. I’m always up for a challenge and enjoy trying new things and solving new problems. Check back often and see what I’m up to.


A wise philosophy:
"A cocktail ring displays best with a cocktail in hand."

Shop for beautiful jewelry by Jill Popowich on Etsy and at the Holiday Heist!

Saturday 21 November 2009
12-6pm
The Soundry
316 Dominion Road
Vienna, VA

No comments:

ShareThis