Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crafty Drinks: September

Crafty Drinks will be post-poned for one week, to Tuesday 15 September. It is not out of disloyalty to our crafty patrons, or worse yet, a sudden distaste of an after-work cocktail. I'm writing to you as I ride the Metro in Montreal!



The food is great, the people are nice and the city is beautiful. In the Crafty Drinks spirit, I've made sure to tote yarn with me wherever I go, and to have a drink or two along the way :)



Make sure to meet us to herald in Autumn and find out about all the great local craft events happening!



L'Enfant Cafe is our gracious host again for this month; October we hit downtown for ski ball and darts at Rocket Bar!


Tuesday 15 September 2009, 5:30-8

L'Enfant Cafe
2000 18th Street, NW

Washington, DC 20007
202.319.1800



Besitos,
Vanessa

No comments:

ShareThis