If you live in Baltimore (or anywhere within a 3-hour radius of Baltimore) you should come check out Artscape DIY!
(Copied directly from their website - they said it best, why try to re-write it :))
- 150+ artists, fashion designers and craftspeople;
- visual art exhibits on and off site, including exhibitions, outdoor sculpture, art cars, photography and the Janet & Walter Sondheim Prize;
- incredible live concerts on three outdoor stages;
- a full schedule of performing arts including dance, opera, theater, fashion, film, experimental music and performances by the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra;
- family events such as hands-on projects, demonstrations, competitions, children’s entertainers and multiple street theater locations; and
- delicious, international menu of food and beverages that is available throughout the festival site.
The DC Craft Mafia will be representing at booths C-6, C-7 and C-8 all weekend.
Stop by and say hi!