I got this idea from my friends over at Tran-Craft-inental. I also did it on my blog & thought it would be fun to do here on the DC Craft Mafia Blog!
So here are the directions:
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
Using only the first page, pick an image. (You can arrange by "Most relevant," "Most recent," or "Most interesting." You can also select tag only or full text)
Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Labs mosaic maker.
1. What is your favorite shade of green? Emerald
2. What is your favorite green food? Spinach
3. What steps have you taken to go green? Recycle
4. What is your favorite item of green clothing? Green Blazer
5. Who do you think does the most for the "green" movement (famous person)? Al Gore
6. Favorite drink that comes in a green bottle? San Pellegrino
7. Favorite thing about St. Patrick's Day? Wearing Green
8. What do you usually do on St. Patrick's Day? Eat Green Food
9. What is your favorite lucky charm? Four Leaf Clover
10. What is the best thing you have ever done to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Party!!
11. What shade of green is your least favorite? Mint
12. Your flickr name? ericaburnsdesigns
1. Red.Petals, 2. Shamrock bento B 2-23-07, 3. Trashion dress made from ties and a secondhand corset, 4. Pam Rodriguez, 5. isawthetruth.jpg, 6. bubbly bokeh, 7. Gorgeous knitted hat for Meredith, 8. Modern Day Fairytale - Princesses don't eat apples anymore, 9. lucky day!, 10. 00688-20081206-7238, 11. My Vintage Kitchen Stove (chambers c model) BEFORE SHOT, 12. Licking
The funniest one to me is the half naked lady by a "green blazer." Not the item of clothing, but the vehicle! Not what I intended, but very funny to me!
I also love the picture of Sarah from Fort Cloudy(formly of Charm City Craft Mafia, but now lives in Seattle) licking someone while wearing my "handcuffed necklace."
Go ahead & play if you'd like & leave a link to your version of this little game in our comments section. We love to hear from you!